We deal with all types of carpet stains, spots, and odours quickly and efficiently with the best spot removing, cleaning products, tools and techniques available on the market today. We make it as simple as we can for you with our three-part process.
Before we arrive, we ask that you:
- remove breakables and small items
- vacuum carpets (if you can't, we're happy to do it for you for a nominal charge)
- NOT pretreat any spots because it could cause a reaction with our cleaning products
- NOT move furniture into the middle of the room because it interferes with our pre-spray procedure for main traffic areas
- Be sure parking is available for our team
We love kids and pets, but ask that you keep them away from the area we'll be cleaning.
While we're there, we will:
- do a thorough pre-inspection
- protect wall corners with corner guards and lay drop sheets to protect hard surface flooring
- apply our pre-spray (specific to your carpet)
- agitate and pre-groom the carpet
- apply a pH-balanced rinse and extract the carpet
- spot clean, rinse and extract again
- apply carpet protector (optional for an additional charge)
- do a post-inspection and review with you
- supply a fan if needed to speed the drying process
Before we leave we'll do a post-inspection with you to review results and to make sure you are completely informed and satisfied with the work we've done.