BRING THE SHINE
Hard Surface Cleaning
You likely chose tile, granite, porcelain, stone, quartz or marble for their stylish durability. They are excellent choices for surfaces in your home, but everyday cleaning isn’t quite enough to keep them beautiful. We can deep clean and reseal your hard surfaces to remove grime and bring back that shine. As IIRC-certified Stone Masonry and Ceramic Tile Technicians, it’s one of our favourite things to do.
We use hot water extraction to clean and extract contaminants from floors, countertops, backsplash, shower stalls and vinyl planking. We scrub grout lines from tile surfaces to dislodge contaminants or soiling. So you can put away that toothbrush.
Hard Surface Cleaning Process
We deal with all types of tile and stone and we use the best cleaning products, tools and techniques available on the market today. Let us show you how we can bring your tile and stone back to like new appearance!
Before we arrive, we ask that you:
- remove breakables and furniture from area being cleaned
- vacuum or sweep up excess debris, dust etc.
- Be sure parking is available for our team upon arrival
While we’re there, we will:
- do a thorough pre-inspection
- protect wall corners with corner guards and lay drop sheets to protect all flooring not being cleaned
- apply our high quality pre-spray (specific to your tile or stone)
- agitate and scrub grout channels
- rinse and extract the tile or stone with a neutral cleaner
- apply a grout and stone sealer (optional for an additional charge)
- do a post-inspection and review with you to review results and to make sure you are satisfied with the work we’ve done.
Ready to book your clean?
Hard Surface Cleaning Add-ons
Tile and Grout Stone Sealer
Your newly cleaned floors will look amazing. You can make the clean and the look last even longer with an application of our tile, grout and stone sealer. Most grout is cement based and is very porous, just waiting to absorb oil and water based contaminants. Our water-resistant sealant forms a moisture and stain resistant barrier that still allows the natural surface to breathe. It’s completely invisible and won’t alter the original appearance of your tile or grout.